Dallas County Drive-Thru & Walk-Up Locations
- Persons must live within the boundaries of the City of Dallas or Dallas County.
Exceptions to the residency requirement:
- First responders, DART drivers, healthcare workers, and all CISA essential workers (must have a work ID and must work in Dallas County/City of Dallas)
- City of Dallas and Dallas County employees (must provide a valid work ID)
For City of Dallas and Dallas County residents only (must provide documentation of address ex. utility bill)
- Ellis Davis Field House, 9191 South Polk Street, Dallas, TX 75232
- Hours: 7:30 am-4 pm (or until testing limit is reached)
- Monday to Saturday
- Eastfield Campus of Dallas College, 3737 Motley Dr., Mesquite, TX 75150
- Hours: 7 am-1 pm
- Monday to Saturday
Hours: 7:30 am-4 pm (or until testing limit is reached), Monday to Saturday
- Red Bird Mall/Westmoreland Park, 7222 S. Westmoreland Rd., Dallas, TX 75237
- Sam Tasby Middle School, 7001 Fair Oaks, Dallas, TX 75231
- Salvation Army/Pleasant Grove Corps Community Center, 8341 Elam Rd., Dallas, TX 75217
State of Texas/Texas Division of Emergency Management
Mountain View College, 4849 W. Illinois Ave., Dallas, TX 75211
- Hours: 8 am-2 pm, Monday to Saturday
- No residency or ID requirements, open to all
- Free, no cost
Parkland Hospital has opened four community-based clinics open 9 am to 4 pm by appointment only for current Parkland patients who meet the medically necessary criteria.
COVID-19 patient line at (214) 590-8060 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4 pm or visit www.parklandhospital.com/COVID19testing.
- Hatcher Station Health Center 4600 Scyene Road, Dallas, TX 75211
- deHaro-Saldivar Health Center 1400 N. Westmoreland Road, Dallas, TX 75211
- Bluitt-Flowers Health Center 303 E. Overton Road, Dallas, TX 75216
- Southeast Dallas Health Center 9202 Elam Road, Dallas, TX 75217
- Garland Health Center 802 Hopkins Street Garland, TX 75040
- Irving Health Center 1800 N. Britain Road Irving, TX 75061
- E. Carlyle Smith, Jr. Health Center 801 Conover Drive, Grand Prairie, TX 75051
- Drive-through testing site 4811 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75235
Baylor Scott & White Health is offering free testing at the Baylor Scott & White Health and Wellness Center at the Juanita J. Craft Recreation Center. Individuals may call (972) 817-6259 for questions and concerns about their risk of infection with COVID-19.
Criteria for Testing
- Must have temperature of 99.6 or higher and shortness of breath or cough; OR
- Any first responders, DART drivers, healthcare workers, grocery store and essential retail store workers
- Anyone 65-years-old or older; OR
- Anyone with chronic health issues (diabetes, asthma, heart issues, etc.); OR
- Persons with symptoms of potential COVID-19 infection, including: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea, and/or sore throat
- Location: Baylor Scott & White Health & Wellness Center 4500 Spring Avenue, Dallas, TX 75210
Other Baylor testing sites available at:
- BSW Primary Care Lover’s Lane: 5800 E Lovers Ln, Dallas, TX 75206
- BSW Primary Care Craig Ranch: 6800 State Highway 121, McKinney, TX 75070
Methodist Health System has opened a clinic near Methodist Charlton open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 1 pm by appointment only. Individuals may call (214) 933-8811 to be screened for an appointment.
More information is available at MethodistHealthSystem.org/COVID-19.
- Methodist Charlton 3500 W Wheatland Road, Dallas, TX 75237
City of Dallas Mobile Testing
City of Dallas contracted with UrgentCare2Go to provide mobile testing to residents who do not have transportation means to get to a testing site.
To be eligible for COVID-19 Mobile Testing, residents must reside in any ZIP code in the City of Dallas, NOT have transportation and NOT have the means to get to a testing site.
Additionally, residents must have had recent direct contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 or at least one of the three symptoms listed below:
- Temperature of 99.6 or higher
- Shortness of breath
The COVID-19 mobile testing appointments can be scheduled between the hours of 9 am and 9 pm, 7 days a week through the UrgentCare2GO screening line by calling 1-888-601-0568.
COVID-19 mobile testing appointments will be scheduled at NO COST to eligible residents during two-hour time slots with a maximum capacity of 60 appointments a day.
- Drive-thru testing available for those who meet CDC and state and local guidelines on who should be tested, including first responders, health care providers and others with symptoms of COVID-19 and those in high-risk groups without symptoms
- Open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays weekly from 7 am to 9 am, weather permitting
- Appointments must be made through eTrueNorth’s online portal at www.DoINeedaCOVID19test.com
- There is no out-of-pocket cost
- 1213 E. Trinity Mills Rd, Carrollton (*Monday-Friday, 7 am-10 am this location only)
- 9410 Webb Chapel Rd, Dallas
- 15757 Coit Rd, Dallas
- 951 W Belt Line Rd, Desoto
- 5302 N Garland Ave, Garland
- 2650 State Hwy 161, Grand Prairie
- 2501 Lakeview Pkwy, Rowlett
Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy
Once on site, those being tested will need to wear a mask and stay in their cars for verification of eligibility criteria, ID check and self-administered.
- Drive-thru testing available for adults who meet CDC and state and local guidance on who should be tested, including first responders, health care providers, and others with symptoms of COVID-19
- Testing is not available inside Walmart stores
- Open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 am to 9 am, weather permitting
- The testing site will require an appointment through Quest’s MyQuestTM online portal and app, www.MyQuestCOVIDTest.com,
- There is no out-of-pocket cost
- Location: 915 N. Town East Blvd., Mesquite, TX 75150
At the testing locations, Walgreens pharmacists will oversee the self- administration of Abbott’s new ID NOW COVID-19 test.
- Walgreens is offering this service in partnership with the PWNHealth provider network
- Testing will be available at no cost to eligible individuals who meet criteria established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) along with state and federal guidelines
- Screening questionnaire and appointment required
- Location: 2060 S. Buckner Blvd, Dallas, TX 75217
- MinuteClinic performs a PCR test, which tests for active infections only. CVS does not administer antibody tests.
- Appointments must be made in advance.
- 3133 East Lemmon Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204
- 9390 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75234
- 13033 Coit Road, Dallas, TX 75240
- 7102 Campbell Road, Dallas, TX 75248
- 7203 Skillman Street, Dallas, TX 75231
- 10014 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218
- 17410 Marsh Lane, Dallas, TX 75287
- 3030 Sylvan Avenue, Dallas, TX 75212
- 150 East Illinois Avenue, Dallas, TX 75216
- 7979 Beltline Road, Dallas, TX 75254
- 5702 Lavon Drive, Garland, TX 75040
- 4203 South Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75052
- 3401 West Walnut Hill Lane, Irving, TX 75038
- 1333 Story Road, Irving, TX 75060
- 1413 Oates Drive, Mesquite, TX 75150
- 605 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080
Foremost Family Health Centers
Foremost Family Health Centers will administer COVID-19 testing thanks to a community partnership supported by Super Mercado Monterrey, the Dallas Police Department UNIDOS Latino Community Outreach Program, the Dallas College El Centro School of Nursing, and Dallas ISD Trustee Ben Mackey.
The mobile drive-thru and walk-up event will be held August 26, from 8 am to noon at Super Mercado Monterrey, 1120 S. Westmoreland Road, Dallas, TX 75211.
- Drive-thru testing appointments must be made through eTrueNorth’s online portal at www.DoINeedaCOVID19test.com
- No out-of-pocket costs
- Location: 2701 S Hampton Rd, #100, Dallas, TX 75224
- Walk-Up testing site every Thursday, 10 am-2 pm
- Location: Friendship-West Baptist Church, 616 W. Kiest Blvd., Dallas, TX 75224
City of Grand Prairie Testing
The City of Grand Prairie is providing free COVID-19 testing for its residents, employees, and essential workers within the City limits.
- Drive-Thru testing site logistics
- Every Tuesday and Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Located at the Veterans Center (925 Conover Dr, Grand Prairie, TX 75051)
- The testing is contracted out to Mi Doctor (part of MD Medical Group)
- Residents are encouraged to make an appointment online through MD medical’s portal
- Walk-ups accepted
Drive-Thru Testing Criteria
- Any Grand Prairie resident and any employee of a Grand Prairie business/school district/charter school
- First responders, healthcare facility workers, anyone 65 years or older, anyone with a chronic health issue (diabetes, asthma, heart issues, etc), grocery store employees, essential workers, city employees, school district and charter school employees
- At-Home testing logistics
- Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8 am to last appointment
- Group goes to where the individual is located and does testing at their residence
- Appointment only through the MD Medical group’s portal
- At-Home Testing Criteria
- Age 65 or older and household members
- Anyone with: a chronic disease and household members, anyone disabled and household members
- Anyone symptomatic without transportation
This testing site is primarily for the elderly and/or vulnerable population, those who have no transportation to the site, and those who are disabled.
Residents can go to here to learn more about testing in Grand Prairie.
To make an appointment, call or text 1-888-766-6653 Monday-Friday from 7 am-8 pm and Saturday from 7 am-7 pm